Thank you for choosing us as your Outdoor School destination! We’re excited for your arrival.
To make your trip run as smooth as possible, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the planning information on this page, in its entirety, as soon as you’ve booked your Outdoor School trip.
If you have any questions, please contact our Groups & Scheduling Manager.
|Planning documents by type:|
|· Scheduling Form|
· Evening Snack Request Form
· Dorm Layout
|· Overnight Planning Guide|
· Trip Planning Checklist and Timeline
|Student & Parent Handouts||Teaching & Classroom Resources|
|· What to Bring Checklist|
· Eagle Bluff Code of Conduct
· Trip Overview for Parents/Guardians
· Food Allergen Disclosure for Classes
· Chaperone Information Packet
· High Ropes, Rock Climbing, KP & FoodWISE Expectations
· Campus Map
· Gift Shop Price List
|· Class Summaries & Pre/Post Activity|
· MN Academic Standards Connections
· Teacher CEU Form
We are discontinuing use of the PAPER version of our Medical Forms, and transitioning to Electronic Forms.
More information about electronic medical forms
This will be a Google Form, and easily sendable to your student families and adult chaperones via a link. And, can easily be completed using various devices – computer, phone, ipad, etc. over WiFi or cellular data connections.
In addition, if needed, users have the option to translate the page to their native language. You, as the teacher, will have access to the list of students (and chaperones) that have completed the form. In addition, you’ll be able to go through the compiled information, and enter in the student and chaperone letter group assignments.
All forms must be completed by the MONDAY OF THE WEEK PRIOR TO your trip (appr 7-10 days before your trip). Our staff will access the data and adequately prepare for your visit since all of the needs (dietary, medical, etc) are aggregated in this form.
2-4 Weeks Before Your Trip
- Evening Activity Lesson Plans
- Trip Journal Pages
- Dorm Room Layout
- Pre-Trip Classroom Activities
- Proposed Schedule (to be provided by our group coordinator; email any changes or questions to the group coordinator within the week)
Assign students to:
- Class Groups (up to 20 students per group)
- KP Duty Teams
- Dorm Rooms (up to 8 per room)
Assign chaperones to:
- Class Groups
- KP Duty Team
- Lead Evening Activities
- Dorm Duty Rotation
Distribute to students and parents:
Distribute to chaperones:
1 Week Before Your Trip
Collect all completed:
Lead students in a review of:
- Code of Conduct
- Dorm Rules
- What to Bring
- Trip Schedule and any other reminders
- Pre-trip Classroom Activities
Confirm with our group coordinator:
- Final numbers of students and adults
- Arrival and departure time