Eagle Bluff’s dormitory serves as the living quarters for students, chaperones, lead teachers, and other guests during their overnight trip to our Outdoor School. Purposely designed with minimal technological and digital distractions, the dorms provide a comfortable group living experience nestled in the beautiful wilderness of our campus. Special features of the dorm include handicapped accessible rooms, lounges, cozy fireplaces, and activity staging areas.
Our two-story dormitory is climate-controlled and has 31 rooms, each with an occupancy of up to 8 people, for a total capacity of 248. 17 rooms are considered semi-private featuring two separate sleeping areas, each with two bunk beds. The remaining 14 rooms contain four bunk beds in one large room.
Our groups manager will work with you to reserve accommodations based on your group’s needs. For more information on facility rental for retreats and other events, click here.
Room and Suite Features
- Private toilet and shower
- Two side-by-side sinks
- Eight gear storage cubbies
- Four handicap accessible rooms
- Linens and towels available at an additional per person charge
- Two large lobby spaces with fireplaces
- Two small multipurpose rooms with whiteboards
- Lounge with refrigerator, microwave, sink, hot water kettle & tea, coffee maker and complimentary coffee
- First Aid Room w/AED
- Gear check-out
- Wireless Internet
- Coin-operated laundry