Trick-or-Treetops Halloween High Ropes
October 24, 2020 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Join us this Halloween season for a SPOOKTACULAR night! Trick or Treat 30 feet off the ground on our brand new high ropes course!
Start times available starting every half hour from 5:30pm-9:00pm on October 24th and 1pm-4:30 on October 31st.
About this Event
Join us for a SPOOKTACULAR event! Traverse your way through wooden and wire elements 30 feet in the air and end with a zip line and a bag of Halloween candy! Warm up by the fire with hot chocolate and s’mores. Costumes are encouraged! Kids aged 6-10 must have an adult accompany them up on the ropes course. Accompanying adults are required to purchase a ticket. Participants are allowed to go through the course twice if they’d like!
When registering, the time slot you choose will be your course start time (available for up to 8 people at a time). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time for check-in. If you arrive after your time slot, no refunds will be given but if possible we will attempt to put you into the next open slot.
Please note: Participants are required to wear closed-toed shoes and bring a mask!
- How do I get to Eagle Bluff?
Directions to Eagle Bluff can be found at https://eaglebluffmn.org/contact#directions
WARNING: Internet Mapping Sites and Personal GPS Units will take you on back roads that may be impassable due to weather conditions – PLEASE use the driving directions recommended on our website.
- How long will the course take?
Check-in, equipment instruction, going through the course, and enjoying post-course treats will take about two hours. That timing could change based on various factors.
- What are my parking options getting to the event?
There is a large parking on your left as you enter Eagle Bluff. Please drive to the stop sign, park in the lot on your left and then follow the event signs to the check-in table.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email Mason Keel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there an age limit to participate?
The age limit is 6 and up. Participants age 10 and under must have an adult accompany them up on the ropes course. Accompanying adults are required to purchase a ticket.
- Is my registration/ticket transferable?
If you need to switch to another time you are able to do so via the confirmation email after registration. This is only possible if the amount of tickets you need are available in the new time slot.
- What is the cancellation policy?
To receive a full refund a cancellation must be made at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
- Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you can update the information on the Eventbrite website.
- Do I have to bring my printed confirmation to the event?
No, you do not need to bring your printed confirmation. Instead you will need the name of the person who made the reservation.
Regarding our COVID-19 procedures:
- We want all participants to bring and be prepared to wear a mask for select, close-quarters activities (e.g. checking harnesses for the course). Masks are recommended to be worn by the MN Department of Health and the CDC when it’s hard to maintain social distancing (especially indoors). Even though this activity will allow for adequate social distancing the majority of the time, manageable by all ages, we’d like our participants to be prepared to wear a mask when asked.
- Participants will be given their own equipment to use for the duration of each activity and will not be sharing with participants outside of their immediate household. It will be adequately cleaned and sanitized in between use following protocols listed by the MN Department of Health and the American Camp Association.
- Participants will be required to complete a Med-Release and COVID-19 Release form, also found in the confirmation email. We’ll have them on hand for completion day-of, but if a minor is attending without their legal guardian, the form need to be completed ahead of time.
- Anyone participating in an Eagle Bluff program will be screened before they are able to engage in the activity. This will involve taking temperatures and asking a few questions, such as are they exhibiting any common COVID-19 symptoms and have they recently had contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19. If participants do not meet our screening requirements, they will not be allowed to participate in activities that day.